Send your message to lettertoyuko@gmail.com


Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yuko never goes away

When somebody dies, a cloud turns into an angel, and flies up to tell God to put another flower on a pillow.
A bird gives the message back to the world, and sings a silent prayer that makes the rain cry. 
People disappear, but they never really go away.
The spirits up there put the sun to bed, wake up grass, and spin the earth in dizzy circles. 
Sometimes you can see them dancing in a cloud during the day-time, when they're supposed to be sleeping. 
They paint the rainbows and also the sunsets and make waves splash and tug at the tide.
They toss shooting stars and listen to wishes. 
And when they sing wind-songs, they whisper to us, don't miss me too much. 
The view is nice and I'm doing just fine.
                     - Ashley

Thank you Kiira for a wonderful poem which just fits my feeling now.
I feel so much supported by my friend far away from Estonia.
You are right that Yuko has not disappeared. 
She is there in the wind floating in the sky.
I do not have to miss her nor feel sad about the loss. 
She is always with me.

Tiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment