Send your message to lettertoyuko@gmail.com


Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fast ”Slow Life”

I am having a nice slow life in Ashland, Oregon.
Relaxed for five days at my friends' house with a spectacular view of
the mountain, no hurry, no rush, I spend much time to meet nice group
of people, soul to soul conversation, eat good quality food with nice
conversation, read books, and write my blog and manuscript of a book I
want to publish.
I have to fly back to San Francisco tomorrow for a conference, and
then back to Tokyo on this weekend.
This is only a tiny fragment of slow down phase in the middle of very
fast driving life. I can manage the speed, as far as I secure sporadic
time spots of nice, joyful life.

1 comment:

  1. good for you. all these precious moments and treasure spots create a power bank to support you and people around you. it's a pleasure to read!!

    ReplyDelete