Send your message to lettertoyuko@gmail.com


Sunday, January 9, 2011

Skiing in 白馬

Dear R family,
It was a wonderful trip to 白馬 for not only the skiing but felt so relaxed and relieved to temporarily became a part of your family. Snow skiing is my most favorite sport that I have been playing since childhood. I can reassure my physical energy by comfortably skiing the steep slopes.
Your family is so caring, close to each other and open to friends. 祐馬was really a part of your family for a month in Perth. This time Eugene and I had joined temporarily for three days. It was not just a reunion of our old time friendship, but renewed friendship with all the family members involved. Very nice conversation during the ski run and dinner tables. It was comforting to see your kids and my kids interacting like real siblings. I felt so relaxing and at home. This is a kind of atmosphere disappearing in recent years in our city life.
We would have kept our rigid family boundary and would not have this experience of two families get together if Yuko was alive. Sadness of losing intimate partner can only be relieved by the joy of gaining intimate relationship.
Thank you Yuko, Thank you Ryoko.

No comments:

Post a Comment